Finishing Whetstone, S-3/#6000, 15mm Stone
|Item||KING Finishing Stone|
|Size(of Stone)||8.3"(210mm) x2.9"(73mm) x H. 0.6"(15mm)|
- The stone should be kept wet throughout the sharpening process by sprinkling with water,which acts as a lubricant on the stone.
- The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15-20 degree on the stone.
- During sharpening,wet stone powder will appear but do not wash or wipe off this residue and continue sharpening.
- Knife blades with a double ground edge should be sharpened 50% on the front and 50% on the back.
- After sharpening, knives should be washed in hot water and dried thoroughly.