M11 PRO European type Indented/Molybdenum Vanadium Steel Cook's Knife
- Indentations: The Indentations reduce the surface area of the blade that comes into contract with the food, decreases the food resistance and improves sharpness.
- Full blade Forming: For easy re-grinding, the blade base is wet-honed with coarse / medium grindstone by skilled craftsmen prior to formation of the primary blade.
- Sub-zero treatment:Special heat treatment with quenching at the temperature of 1050 Celcius degree and after that cooling treatment below -73 Celcius degree provide high hardness,durability and enhance further sharpness.
- Premium blade honing: Sharpen the blade by means of a grindstone so as to keep sharpness long.
- Integrated Structure: This Kitchen Knife is of integrated sanitary structure,leaving no clearance between the Blade and Handle.
- Handle with Checked Non-Slip surface : The Stainless Handle section is hollowed and is light in weight,keeping beauty with Checked Non-Slip surface. 18-8 Stainless Steel Handle is sanitary in structure and enables sterilizing washing of water,chemicals at high-pressure and temperature.
|Model||M11 PRO European type Indented|
|Blade Material||Molybdenum Vanadium (Stainless) Steel|
|Blade Type||Cook's Knife/Double bevel|
M105-S: 180 mm/7.1"
|Handle||Non-Slip Checked Handle(18-8 Stainless Steel)|
Definition of Blade Length:the Length from top edge of the blade to the end.